Sunday 15 July 2012

Starbucks Summer Relaxation with Jojo Struys at Straits Quay


Excited moment when i received comment on my facebook!!
\

Jojo Stryus joins for a summer relaxation at Starbucks Straits Quay, Penang.
From 2.00 pm – 3.30pm, Jojo shares with us methods to de-stress and relax during the summer. 
Refreshments and Starbucks goodies worth RM 100!!!






Registration 

Customer Service

Outlet


Preparation for session


Me as a 1st person waiting for session!!


Out for fresh air!!





1st snap on Jojo!! she's really amazing!!

Wonderful chance


Nice barista 

Crowd coming in!!

Me with my bu

Session begin!!

Refreshment, thanks to Starbucks!!




Group photo!!



Thanks Starbucks Malaysia for giving me this great opportunity. I really deserve it!!
Thanks to Jojo as well for sharing lots of valuable information. 


2 comments:

  1. Actually how many winner had been choosen by Starbucks? I only saw the page owner replied your comment but then they didn't announce other winner name = =

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ter, how are you?
    actually i'm not sure about how many winners, at 1st i saw my notification that starbucks commented on my wall and asked to send my details. then they call me on the event day. that's all!!

    ReplyDelete

Modelling & Commercial Ads by Neshwar Naidu

Modelling Academy Course with Evergreen Talent & Modelling Agency   Boon Siew  | Merdeka 2023 | Festival Video | Advertisement   Dr Smel...